Eanes Tour Coordinators Through Dec. 2017
This tour meets at Thundercloud Subs at Walsh Tarleton and Bee Caves Road Wednesdays. We call for announcements and leave at 9:30 am.
Click here to see the Eanes Tour rules...
Eanes Tour Areas
We have 4 areas defined by the 4 quadrants separated by Loop 360 and Bee Caves Road.
A - the area that contains Westlake High School and Treemont.
B - the area that contains Davenport Ranch and Rollingwood
C - The area that contains the Original Rob Roy and property off Cuernavaca
D- The area that contains Lost Creek out to Barton Creek West
Your coordinators coordinator is Ann Jones
Tour Info @ www.annjones.com
Residential Mortgage Loan Officer, Willow Bend Mortgage Company
I support and coordinate the Eanes tour. I appreciate it when you support my business. When experience counts, call me, Ann Jones, for your mortgage needs.
Eanes Tour Guidelines Coordinator’s Guidelines
1. Coordinator should place the list in driving order and bring 60 copies to the tour meeting place.
2. Limit of 10 properties, Please.
3. 1 property per Realtor per tour unless tour is not full.
4. Minimum info needed on the tour list would be address, agent info, price, gate codes, basic 3br/2 ba. EVERYONE APPRECIATES MAPS.
5. A property may be on the tour every 6 months. Can be on tour after 3 months IF the tour is not full.
6. Property must be listed in the MLS to be on tour but POCKET LISTINGS are allowed as long as the agent has a signed listing agreement.
7. Show up at the tour meeting location. Charge is $7 to cover expenses. Please bring exact change.
HOMES ON TOUR GUIDELINES
1. Remember that the Coordinators are VOLUNTEERS. Please be courteous in your requests.
2. Cut off time is Monday preceding tour at 5 pm.
3. Property must be in MLS. (See #6 above)
4. Property may not be under contract at time of tour.
5. A property may not be on the tour more than every 6 months. IF the tour is not full and 3 months have passed, it would be allowed again.
6. The week your property is on tour, you or your representative must attend the meeting.
7. There is a $10 Charge per property to help defray the cost of refreshments/meeting place. Please give to Ann or her representative.
Touring Agents Guidelines
1. If you are going on the tour or the see ANY of the homes, you must come to the meeting place for announcements. We make corrections, add and subtract homes all the time.
2. We meet for announcements and leave promptly at 9:30 am.3. Please go to as many properties as possible–your fellow agents will appreciate your help marketing their homes.
NOTE: Area 8 properties that attend Lake Travis Schools are now in the Bee Caves Tour.