1-B and West Austin Tour
Coordinators Schedule through June 2018
CLICK HERE for Rules
This tour meets for announcements at the Maudies on Lake Austin Blvd at 9:30 on Fridays. We leave right after announcements.
AGENTS LISTING A PROPERTY: Please read the rules above and Please send to coordinating agent your listing in the following format: Property address, List price, bdrm and bath count, 1 sentence description, agent name, phone number, email address, and MLS number or "not in MLS'.
AGENTS COORDINATING: Please read rules above. It's always good to confirm you received the email from the listing agent.
Your coordinator’s coordinator is Ann Jones 512-422-9036
Residential Mortgage Loan Officer, Willow Bend Mortgage Co. LLC.
And tour info at www.annjones.com
I support and coordinate the 1B tour. I appreciate it when you support my business. When experience counts, call me, Ann Jones, for your mortgage needs.
1B Tour Guidelines
1. Coordinator should place the list in driving order and bring 60 copies to the tour meeting place.
2. Limit of 10 properties,
3. 1 property per realtor per tour unless tour is not full
4. Minimum info needed on the tour list would be address, agent info, price, gate codes, basic 3br/2 ba. EVERYONE APPRECIATES MAPS.
5. A property may be on the tour every 6 months. Can be on tour after 3 months IF the tour is not full.6. Property must be listed in the MLS to be on tour. POCKET LISTINGS are allowed as long as the agent has a signed listing agreement.
HOMES ON TOUR GUIDELINES
1. Remember that the Coordinators are VOLUNTEERS. Please be courteous in your requests.
2. Cut off time is Wednesday preceding tour at 5 pm.
3. Property must be in MLS. (See #6 above)
4. Property may not be under contract at time of tour
5. A property may not be on the tour more than every 6 months. IF the tour is not full and 3 months have passed, it would be allowed again.
6. The week your property is on tour, you or your representative must attend the meeting.
7. There is a $10 Charge per property to help defray the cost of refreshments/meeting place. Please give to Ann or her representative.
Touring Agents Guidelines
1. If you are going on the tour or the see ANY of the homes, you must come to the meeting place for announcements. We make corrections, add and subtract homes all the time.
2. WE meet for announcements and leave promptly at 9:30 am.
3. Please go to as many properties as possible–your fellow agents will appreciate your help marketing their homes.